8 years! Who would have thought that I would keep posting year after year. When I started blogging it was just a way to share small projects that we were doing. My goal was to share my little slice of life and work. That is still the goal.
8 Reasons Why After 8 Years I'm Still Blogging
- I want to share my unique view of life in a tiny house; living a relentlessly authentic life.
- I want to help small businesses and small towns do better at what they do every single day.
- I want to explore what makes me excited and have the desire to share that with the big wide world.
- I want to inspire myself, motivate myself, and grow as a person.
- I want to build community through a common thread.
- I want to connect to a larger world while living in a rather isolated location.
- I want to become a better storyteller, writer, and communicator.
- I want to make more connnections for myself, my business skills, and other people.
It feels good to say I have been doing this for 8 years. It also feels good to know I have been doing it my own way. I haven't tried to morph my blog into something it isn't. If you read this blog you are meeting me exactly where I am. I don't pretend to be something I'm not - this is the real deal and I am so happy to be here!